In 2003, long-time friends Glenn Keys and Dr Andrew Walker founded Aspen Medical. The company was established to provide the highest quality healthcare in remote, challenging or under-resourced environments where there is high demand.
Glenn Keys approached BERRYSMITH to provide branding that would stand the test of time without being clichéd or too narrow within the field of medicine.
BERRYSMITH designed stationery, exhibition stands, in-house videos, website and provided media placement services.
Aspen Medical achieved exponential growth and many awards for their services.
- 2010 Winner ACT Chief Minister’s Inclusion Awards
- 2009 BRW’s Most Successful Private Company in Australia (turnover under $100M)
- 2008 iAward Regional Winner – e-Health Division
- 2008 Price Waterhouse Coopers Antill Magazine Cool Company Awards
- 2007 ACT Chief Minister’s Export Awards – Services Category Winner
- 2007 ACT Chief Minister’s Exporter of the Year Award (Overall Winner)
- 2007 BRW Fastest Growing SME under $100M
- 2006 Entrepreneur of the Year – Glenn Keys & Dr. Andrew Walker
BERRYSMITH also donated services for the design of the Aspen Foundation, Project Independence and Special Olympics branding and logo.